Corsair Community

Case #136315 RMA #1003773

You sent me 2 x 512 sticks, when you were supposed to send me 2 x 1024!!!

I live in the uk, and had to send it all the way to the states. This is unacceptable. I'm certainly not paying for transport costs this time.

After i had the memory die on me twice from a reseller (overclockers.co.uk), i decided to RMA straight to you instead. And now you send me the wrong memory!!

Not to mention that i had to email you five days after you received the memory to get a response. What kind of cowboy outfit are you running there?

If you can't supply me with a replacement product, then i want a refund!

Hmm,

I too purchased my memory from Overclockers.co.uk. Mine have also gone bad. This is my very first set of Corsair Memory, . What can I say I understand what you are going through, very poor comms on Corsairs part.

I am still awaiting for my memory to be returned, I posted mine via DHL cost me £34.. I posted 2 x GB sticks I hope mine doesnt shrink on the way back too...hehe and end up with 2 x 512 sticks......I would fume .. :evil:

I think Oscar Charlie Zulu again next time........

Hope it gets cleared up..

• Corsair Employees

angry_user

I have sent a message to the customer service manager and asked them to contact you ASAP.

Scuzzy

Do you really have a RMA# if so what is it and I will be happy to check it for you , or are you just pimping?:eek:

Hi Ramguy, Nope I am not pimping I just have empathy for this customer as I understand his issue, My RMA# is 1010172 if you could find out about that Ramguy that would be great. Bought mine from Overclockers also, thanks Ramguy I know Corsair are doing everything they can,

P.s. Angry_user not hijacking this thread, sorry...:o:

angry_user

I have sent a message to the customer service manager and asked them to contact you ASAP.

Scuzzy

Do you really have a RMA# if so what is it and I will be happy to check it for you , or are you just pimping?:eek:

I have received 2GB set now, and they work fine. I tested with mem86+, and everything appears okay. I never actually received a message from customer support, just a ups tracking email. Thanks for you help ramguy.

Scuzzy:

I think overclockers.co.uk is selling bgrade quality products, i have found numerous complaints after searching the web.

I got a mail stating my replacement would be shipped within 24 - 48 hours, this contradicts what "Kelvin" from your RMA dept told me when I called up yesterday he said my memory would be posted that day @ 5pm his time. He also told me he would mail me a UPS tracking number. The only mail I got Ramguy yesterday states my memory would be dispatched within 24-48 hours?? I was hoping to get my UPS number.... Could you advise on this Ramguy?? The mail I got looks to be generic not from a specific person.

Many Thanks

Hi Ramguy, Got an email from Kelvin with an UPS tracking number. Ramguy you are the man!!! I will keep you posted!! fingers crossed I dont get 2 x 512 sticks...:D:.... As soon as I receive I will let you know

Hi Ramguy,

Memory delivered today, just running it through memtest as I type this from my laptop. Just want to say thanks for all the help.... You should get a cash raise, or a promotion dude, you have solely delivered corsairs mission statement. Thanks.

Archived