Corsair Community

Faulty 512Mb Flash Drive

RobHardman

:!:

Hi

I returned a 512Mb flash voyager drive last November, and the replacement you sent is faulty. Whenever I plug it in I get the message "USB device not recognised. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognise it." I have tried it on several computers, with the same result.

My case number was #21824. RMA number R208034.

I am not willing to return the drive to you again, as the cost of postage is greater than the current retail value of the drive. I would appreciate it if you could arrange for me to exchange it at my nearest stockist:

Aria Technology Ltd.

Aria House

Belle Vue Avenue

Pottery Lane

Manchester

United Kingdom

M12 4AS

I also feel that it would be courteous of you to upgrade my drive to 1Gb to compensate for the inconvenience and cost of postage for the last return.

Thanks

Rob Hardman

• Corsair Employee
Please call our customer service at 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and let them know you just got this back from RMA and as long a it has been less than 60 days we will pay the shipping both ways.

Hi Ramguy

I have sent the email as per your reccomendation, and as yet I have not had a reply. How canI exchange my Flash drive locally without the original reciept. As the drive is guaranteed for 10 years, I should not need a receipt.

This is now becoming very frustrating. Makes me wonder why I should buy corsair products in future!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi Ramguy

I have re-sent the email as instructed and am still awaiting a response.

I am building several new systems for family members soon and this experience is putting me off using corsair components. I don't know how you do things in the USA, but in the UK most companies respect their customers.

R Hardman

:rant:

:rant2:

:damnit:

:wtfeh:

:mad:

Archived