Corsair Community

bad memory

gio1001

Hello,

I have a question.I have a huge lot of ddr1 and 2 from corsair...mainly from upgrade's,friends ect...

All contain error code's with memtest x86.It's tested on a Gigabyte ga-965p-dq6,and i have 4 gig of cmx1024-6400c4 running at the moment,without problems...memtest shows no errors.(other ddr1 is tested on a asus board,and a Asrock board,same kind of errors)

My question is,how can i apply for the lifetime warranty?I have no receipts from any module,but the serial numbers are written on them.

I live in the Netherlands (europe),do i have to send it over,or is there a other way?

I also have to say,my mem is getting very hot in my pc...is the speed maybe the reason for the failure?Strange is the ddr1,i never experienced such errors.

Sorry for my poor language,hope you understand any of it...

Kind regards,

Karlos de Klerk

You would need to send them to us here or back to your reseller and most resellers will ask for the Invoice.

Let's get them replaced, please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace them.

Thanks RAM GUY!

But still a question...the memory i have,do i need to make seperate RMA requests? Because i have a lot of them,i'm wondering,could it be all under one RMA number,and write all the serial numbers in the RMA?

This is ofcourse for me very important,not to send several packages to the U.S.A. Otherwise it will cost me a fortune of shipping costs.

I hope you can help me in this,and provide me the steps i have to take.

Bye the way,me and all my friends run on corsair ram...and soon i'm going to step over to vista64...then my 4gb of ram can be fully used.

Greets,

Karlos de Klerk

• Corsair Employees
Each part# will need to have its own RMA# but once you have the RMA# you can send them all in one package just write all of the RMA# on the out side of the BOX. And pack them separate inside the BOX and make sure there a the RMA printout of each RMA inside.

Each part# will need to have its own RMA# but once you have the RMA# you can send them all in one package just write all of the RMA# on the out side of the BOX. And pack them separate inside the BOX and make sure there a the RMA printout of each RMA inside.

Thanks a lot RAM GUY!!

I'm going to submit al the numbers,and send a big box with all the RMA number written outside the box.

Great support so far!:):

Greets,

Karlos de Klerk

Archived