Corsair Community

Warranty taken months? I have RMA Number.

Hello, i sent my Ram away ages ago to Corsair and havent even heard from them yet... i am running out of patience as it is my main pc.. this is from usps.com: Your item was delivered at 11:36 AM on May 21, 2007 in FREMONT, CA 94538...

That was May.. it has been a month since it arrived there, can you tell me what is happening? Or direct me somehwere i can find out? The RMA# is 1006530.

Thanks!

Did you check the status of your rma ? I sent mine about the beginning of May and nothing yet. It usually take 2 months before you hear something. It happen to me last year. Return a gig of ram and took them 2 months for them to process.

Now I have send out a memory key and I am waiting.

Good luck!

• Corsair Employees
That is not true and it should not take more than a few weeks at most, unless the part you had was hard to get. Our hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday threw Friday, please try to call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0"

Thanks Ram Guy but i got a reply this morning saying it was sent, This was after i managed to stay up 3am to get office hours lol.. But thanks anyway, estimated arrival time is 29th.

Appricate it and have a good one!

-Daniel

Archived