Corsair Community

Advise me please :):

Gurk

Hi. Ok first attempt at posting ended up in my post magically dissapearing when i hit the submit-button.(mozilla firebird) Trying again with IE. I finally got tired of my old pc, and for some weird reason i have now gotten hooked on Corsair. What i need is advise from ppl who know better than me. Im going to start with a: P4 Northwood 3.0GHz -C Then I am thinking of a: Epox EP-4PDA3i i865PE Could this be a good choice?(Im not planning to upgrade this pc, ill keep it til i get a job). Is there a better choice(about the same pricerange) or will this do ? In the mobomanual they say :"When FSB is 800MHz, the mainboard can support DDR333/400 ...". Is this important to me, considering the memorymodules available to me ? The different memorymodules i am chosing between (those that are available where im going to buy everything)is: Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2PRO Corsair TWINX1024-3200LL Corsair TWINX1024-4000 Corsair TWINX1024RE-3200LL Which of theese would give me best performance/stability ? This pdf-file [url]http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/products/guides/Epox-1203.pdf[/url] don't even mention the pro-version of memorymodules, should that concern me? The rest of the hardware shouldnt present any compability issues...or ? So what do you guys recommend ? thx in advance /Gurk :D: p.s I usually do not overclock anything unless its really safe and dont require extra fans.

Archived