Corsair Community

aaaah help plz ram not working at spech

hi peps my ram is not running at the recomended spech and when i do the comp just rebbots every time xp kicks in the timing are supper laps 800 mhz 7-6-7-7-20 wtf !!!!!!!!!!! at 1.86 v on a evega 680 i board

when i run the ram on spech 4-4-4-12-t2 2.1v it wont play

my cpu is a e6600 and i have not overclocked with this ram until i can get the ram to run at stock timmings plz help has i am very gutted that it aint doing what it says on the box my bios is up to date plz help thanks for the time peps

if i need to call has i live in england do i just call the number has you have posted or is there some funny number to put first thanks and a big thanks for the fast reply :sunglasse sorry about my spelling i cant spell and have to type how i say it

well if i dont get a reply end of tomo i will give them a call looking at my sytem specs what do you think i should run the memory at when i hope fully get the new stuff thru the processor has a zalman 7900 led on it and is at 29 deg at idle but it is happy at 3.2 with my old ram any tips would be great thanks

i have sent my dominator ram to you today but looking at your email it says to send a copy of the email comformation in the pack has well but i dont have a printer and i dont have acess to one all the rest of the bits have been done hope this will not effect the process ??????

i did do the paper thing has instructed on the email with all details on it thanks guys can wait to get to WORKING lol sticks of dom in my pc now weres that poxy crysis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care :cool:

:mad: good job you told me to ring up and check my status iafter calling i got oh mr levy we have recived your memory days ago but for some resone no ram has bee dispatched back to you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im stuck got no ram in my pc and if i hadent have phoned id be still waiting so another week of waiting with no pc now i know what its like for peps who smok and are trying to quite this is doing me in my pc is a big part of my life it destressess me after a hard day work and guess what i am far from desressed :mad:

they said they would get them dipsatched and that was it im useing my friends pc at the mo and its super SLOW!!!!!!!!! i felt so sorry for him i just got him a mb and cpu has a thanks poor lad dont know how he coups with it its more stressing than not haveing a pc at all i havent told him yet but i think he will be happy thanks for the email back and i hope to get my dom sticks back soon

ram came today over the moon how fast 3 days to england what did you do get superman or some thing thank u and a big thanks to all the guys who anseard my emails my system is flying e6600 at 3.3 gig at 37 idle on air cooling and 45 under load ram got cooling fan on them and is running 1000 mhz at 5 5 5 5 15 at 2.1 v ahhhhh now like i said weres that poxy crysis take care and a big thank you :cool:

Archived