Corsair Community

Tyan trinity S5101 and 3200C2PT TIMINGS ! :D

satme

I bought a Tyan trinity S5101 ( chipset i875P) with a p4 2.8Ghz and corsair memory ( 2x 512MByte 3200C2PT ) . On corsair website i rode that ram's timing has to be 2-3-3-6 but if i switch in the MB's bios by SPD i can't have these timing...theyr not available ( grey color = unable). I just can have DRAM Timing selectable Manual with: CAS 2 /2.5 or 3 Active to Precharge delay 8 7 6 5 DRAM RAS to CAS Delay 4 3 2 DRAM RAS Precharge 4 3 2 And another thing . are 2 3 3 6 secure timings for my hardware ( proc and ram) .; i'm not a crazy OC and i just want to have stable HARDWARE. Anybody know how can i have these timings please ? (I post to Tyan support ...i'm waiting) Thanks by advance

• Corsair Employees
I am not sure that this MB will run at Cass 2-3-3-6 but you are welcome to try it and I would set the timings manually if possible and set the Dim Voltage to 2.75 Volts. Then you can run [url]www.memtest.org[/url] on the system to make sure it's stable.

[quote name='RAM GUY']I am not sure that this MB will run at Cass 2-3-3-6 but you are welcome to try it and I would set the timings manually if possible and set the Dim Voltage to 2.75 Volts. Then you can run [url]www.memtest.org[/url] on the system to make sure it's stable.[/QUOTE] Thx for your answer.. i'm going to see for this test with Tyan not to damge my MB

Archived