Corsair Community

Ram Guy, Please help!!

Hi,

Case No. 148003

RMA 1005861

I returned my Flash Voyager to Corsair on 09/05/07 and despite eMails to rma@corsairmemory.com, I have had absolutely no contact from them and I am at a loss what to do next. Do I just sit and wait or keep emailing until I get a response?

Any help you can offer me will be greatly appreciated!

Thnanks

Alex

alex.mcmahon@ntlworld.com

alex4@alex4all.com

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we are not in the UK and I don't know what you need to dial to call us in USA please call the operator there and she will be able to answer that question for you. But the number is 510-657-8747 Ext "0".

I have sent a message to our customer service and asked them to contact you ASAP.

Hi,

Despite several phone calls and answerphone messages left, I have still not had so much as an email. I have had absolutely no contact from Corsair since I was issued my case and rma number. I know they have received my Flash Voyager, because it cost me a lot of money to send it from the U.K. by RoyalMail Airsure, which states that it was delivered on:16/05/07 before 10am.

Please help me because this is getting ridiculous.

Thanks.

Ram Guy,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for your help with getting this sorted. I got home from work yesterday and there was a very welcome package from the USA - my replacement Flash Voyager!:biggrin:

Thanks again.

Alex

Archived