Corsair Community

RMA Status #1003742

Hi, I would like to know the status off my RMA #1003742. I have mailed rma@corsairmemory.com twice during the last week but not received an answer :(. It would be very nice if somebody could help me. I have sent my RAM over to Corsair on 24th of April and have not heard from Corsair since despite an e-mail saying that I should contact the mail address mentioned above for my RMA status. Now I have seen that here are some people that can probably help me. :)

Christoph

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Thanks for the reply but there is a problem. I am from germany and therefore calling is a bit expensive for me. And writing an E-Mail to rma@corsairmemory.com seems not to have quite the effect :mad:. I tried mailing them twice and did not get any response from them. So maybe there is another way to contact them or you could ask them if they received my mail.

Christoph

Archived