Corsair Community

Warrenty not being honored

Vater

RMA 1005792

I am angry. Part was signed for by B. Gee on May 14, 2007 at 12:35 pm. I was not contacted to be informed if there would be a delay past 72 hours as stipulated on warrenty. First call by me on May 23 for status of part. Was informed part would be mailed that day. 2nd call by me May 30. Kelvin informs me that there is no record of me calling nor of part being sent.

If I do not recieve a tracking number by the end of day on May 31, I will commit myself to visit every freaking public forum to express my displeasure. And I will seek every possible legal means available to get satisfaction for the mis-leading warrenty which heavyly influence my original purchase.

• Corsair Employees
I have asked the customer service manager to contact you ASAP, please let me know if you do not hear from them with in the next few hours or call and ask for me at 800-205-7657 and I will see you get this taken care of.

I have asked the customer service manager to contact you ASAP, please let me know if you do not hear from them with in the next few hours or call and ask for me at 800-205-7657 and I will see you get this taken care of.

I have recieved an email. I replied to Carlos It appears there are not any on stock to send to me. I made a suggestion to Mr. Carlos. I said buy these and send them to me. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145575(exact same model as my originals) He has not replied.

Tomorrow morning I am going to buy some memory to get my main computer up and running.

Albert Del Carlo

Archived