Corsair Community

RMA problem with Corsair Distributor

Hello ramguy, i'm writing from Istanbul/Turkey. I have a TwinX1024-3200XL PRO (2-2-2-5) memory for 1,5 years and it started giving errors in memtest 1,5 months ago. So i take it to Corsair Turkey Distributor (Dijitaltrend; http://www.trenddistribution.com) for a RMA. They tested the modules, found that one of the module of the pair is defective and wanted me to leave the pair for a replacement. I left the mems but there is no reply since that day. Yesterday i talked with them and they said that they are trying to find this memory. At this point my question is, don't Corsair manufacture this type of memory any more? If not manufacturing, isn't there any in stock for replacement of defective parts? Supposing that Corsair not manufacturing any more and there is no in stock, what is the equivalent replacement part for this memory. I'm sorry asking these questions to you but it's impossible to trust Dijitaltrend that wastes my time for 1,5 months and seems that i have to wait at least that much too.

Thanks for your reply.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but XMS3200XL modules have not been in production for more than 1 year, we might be able to repair your modules, but normally they are just replaced with another part. You would need to speak with our customer service to see what is available 510-657-8747 Ext "0".

Archived