Corsair Community

Waiting over a month now

"Replacement will be sent via 3-day shipping method. It will be processed by Corsair within 72 hours of when we receive it (usually sooner), or you will be contacted."

I sent my ram modules to Corsair over a month ago by registered, insured post. My RMA is 1001718. I've not received anything so far, not even an email to confirm that my package was received by Corsair. It had the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package and all other RMA procedures were followed.

Please let me know where my replacement ram is and when I'm likely to receive it.

Thankyou.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

"Replacement will be sent via 3-day shipping method. It will be processed by Corsair within 72 hours of when we receive it (usually sooner), or you will be contacted."

I sent my ram modules to Corsair over a month ago by registered, insured post. My RMA is 1001718. I've not received anything so far, not even an email to confirm that my package was received by Corsair. It had the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package and all other RMA procedures were followed.

Please let me know where my replacement ram is and when I'm likely to receive it.

Thankyou.

Hi mate, sorry for the "OFF TOPIC", i am in the same situation like you, im waiting my return since 25/April/2007 but i sent the memory from Spain, 2 months ago more or less. RMA DEPT. can confirm my return neither the tracking number, but for example with my kit of ballistix memory i received a new Dual Channel kit in less than one week from U.K (the best support i ever seen); and arrives at my home in only TWO DAYS from U.K "AMAZING" I THINK THE NEXT TIME I WILL NOT BUY CORSAIR MEMORY, SURE...

Thanks and be patient some year our memories arrives at our HOME.....

Archived