Corsair Community

Help with Voyager GT

LIONInc

Hello everyone. I'm going to buy 2GB Flash Drive after a couple of days, but I still didn't decided exactly which model to buy. Maybe it'll going to be "Corsair Voyager GT", but I didn't able to find good reviews about it in the net. Can you help me.

All I want is somebody to copy from & to the drive some files and measure the time. Best way is to copy first 1 file with different sizes (500MB, 1GB, 2GB) in the two directions and measure the time. After that he/she must take several dozens of files and do the same thing. Best files for this purpose are the MP3s. With the different file sizes you can exactly see the speed in continuous coping.

Thank you all in advance for the help.

Hello everyone. I'm going to buy 2GB Flash Drive after a couple of days, but I still didn't decided exactly which model to buy. Maybe it'll going to be "Corsair Voyager GT", but I didn't able to find good reviews about it in the net. Can you help me.

All I want is somebody to copy from & to the drive some files and measure the time. Best way is to copy first 1 file with different sizes (500MB, 1GB, 2GB) in the two directions and measure the time. After that he/she must take several dozens of files and do the same thing. Best files for this purpose are the MP3s. With the different file sizes you can exactly see the speed in continuous coping.

Thank you all in advance for the help.

Everything you want, here! Sintetics Test and Real WorldTest, see the graphics, are universals.

http://www.madboxpc.com/contenido.php?id=4769&pag=1

:cool:

Archived