Corsair Community

RMA #133374 One Month Delay

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I will send them a message and ask them to check this for you, but I would suggest calling them.

This is getting ridiculous... What the hell happened to the 2 to 3 day turnaround I was guaranteed? I was told that it would take 2-3 days to process the rma and that it would be returned via 3 day ups.

5 days to get to corsair (max)

3 days to examine (max)

3 days to get back (max)

Thats 11 days!

i have been waiting 21 days! WTF?!

• Corsair Employees

They just sent me a message and told me the number you gave is your case number not the RMA number and they are not the same and RMA does not have accesss to our system and we do not have access to theirs.

Actually I just checked and that number you gave does not respond to any thing in our system, you should call them and ask for a supervisor 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" ASAP.

Actually I sent them both.

I rma'd ram over a week ago, I have not received any form of acknowledgment that it was received, or if it is being shipped back... Where is my ram?

Case # 138987

RMA# 1004261

--

After three attempts they said it should ship today but it may take a bit longer because my part is hard to find...

Whatever, it is the standard notebook ram... :mad:

• Corsair Employees

RMA #133374 was what you had listed in the first post And that was what I was using.

I have sent the correct information to them and asked them to contact you ASAP. But as I said you should call them first thing in the morning after 8:00 AM Pacific Time at 888-222-4346 Ext : "0"

I see you posted on someone elses thread! You should not do that for this reason.

• Corsair Employees

I see but with us it will confuse things because I will usually go to the first post and look for the RMA Number and use that when I send a message to another department. Anyway please let me know if this is not resolved today.

Also they have sent you an email with the tracking number, please let me know if you have not got it.

Archived