Corsair Community

Rma

How long does it take to get my RAM replaced? I shipped my bad RAM overnight 2 weeks ago. I thought the turnaround was 24 - 48 hours. Plus the shipping time to get back to me. I've sent emails and get this same response each time.

"Hello,

We have received your package and will book a replacement within 24-48 hours. Thanks

RMA Support"

I am a very patient person but this is getting ridiculous. This is the first Corsair RAM I have ever purchased and it when bad about 1 month after I bought it. Now I have waited for 2 weeks for the replacement. I am not a very happy customer at this point. I certainly hope this is not the norm for Corsair.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Is this an automated response for any thread posted with RMA in it? I never asked to look up the status on my RMA. Each time I ask for the status I get the same response. Corsair has recieved my product and will process my return shippment within 24 - 48 hours.

I see this same post over and over in the forums. You have to admit there is a problem with the RMA process and Corsair's promise to customer satisfaction in these matters.

• Corsair Employees
The point is that you should call them at the number I provided and or email them and ask them to check this for you. If you have problems getting threw or cannot call for some reason, (IE all your finger are broke, you don't have a phone or some other reason), let me know the RMA number and I will send them a message for you. But I am sorry there is nothing I can do from just a post on the forum with no contact information.

The point is that you should call them at the number I provided and or email them and ask them to check this for you. If you have problems getting threw or cannot call for some reason, (IE all your finger are broke, you don't have a phone or some other reason), let me know the RMA number and I will send them a message for you. But I am sorry there is nothing I can do from just a post on the forum with no contact information.

I am not blaming you for this. My point is I contacted them repeatedly and got the same response each time. That is it would be processed in 24 - 48 hours. The email also said if you have any further questions go to http://www.asktheramguy.com. So I did and what was the response I got? Call this number or email them. I had already done that. That is the reason I was posting the first time because that is what they told me to do.

So just to let you know my fingers are not broke and I am completely able to dial a number all by myself.

PS

Corsair has the worst customer service I have ever experianced. Sorry to do business with you.

Archived