Corsair Community

Twin2x2048 - 6400c4 Pro

taylor775

question I have a P5N32 E-SLI and I am using corsair TWIN2X2048 - 6400C4 PRO and want to get 1066 speeds. Can anyone give me the recommended settings to run this memory at 1066 speeds. I was able to hit that mark with SPD speeds but I believe I can get it faster with the right tweaks.

Right now I am able to get 4-4-4-12 @1T timings with this ram. When I initially purchased this Ram I was able tohit 1066 but at stock speeds only the voltage was upped.

I think I cann hit 1066 but at faster speeds buit I just need to know if anyonw was able to do it with the same setup.

You would need to be using our Twin2x2048-8500C5 modules for 1066.

Really, weird, I can actually get 1066 but i have to set my speeds to spd and only adjust my voltage on my memory. I guess I am one of the lucky ones..

• Corsair Employees
Thats not uncommon to be able to over clock our modules, just if you want to run at 1066 you should be using a module rated at that speed. You do know the max supported Voltage for these modules would be 2.1 Volts correct?

Thats not uncommon to be able to over clock our modules, just if you want to run at 1066 you should be using a module rated at that speed. You do know the max supported Voltage for these modules would be 2.1 Volts correct?

Yes, I went to the website homepage and checked the specs...thanks

Ramguy,

Question I have been looking all over the web and this forum in particular and I cant find the actual numbers or should I say SPD for the advanced timings under this memory. Are there posted SPD numbers for the advanced timings, instead of just the basic settings.

I hope this makes sense..LOL

Ramguy,

Question I have been looking all over the web and this forum in particular and I cant find the actual numbers or should I say SPD for the advanced timings under this memory. Are there posted SPD numbers for the advanced timings, instead of just the basic settings.

I hope this makes sense..LOL

Ram Guy's signature:

What are the correct timings for My Module?

Testing parameters for Twinx/XMS2-6400C4:

Twin2x2048-6400C4 Data Sheet

Motherboard make and model: Asus P5WD2 or M2N32-SLI Premium/Deluxe

Each pair is tested and packaged together using the following settings:

AI Over Clock Tuner: Manual

CPU External Frequency: Manually set to 200MHz

DDR2 SDRAM Clock: Manually set to 800MHz

PCI Express Freq: Auto

PCI Freq: 33.33

Performance Mode: Standard

DRAM Timing Selectable: Manual

SDRAM CAS Latency: 4T

SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 4T

SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 4T

SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 12T

SDRAM Write Recovery Time: 5

Write to Precharge Delay: 15 (If it's Listed)

Command Rate: 2T

DDR2 SDRAM Voltage: 2.1

CPU Core Voltage: Auto

FSB Termination V: 1.50 V

MCH Chipset V: 1.65V

ICH Chipset V: 1.20V

All other settings are motherboard defaults.

Maximum DDR2 recommended VDIMM: 2.1 Volts

Weird, i know what the basic timings i was just inquring about the advanced timings trc,twrt,trfc etc. I didnt see anything on the web. Does corsair have it listed or is the timings for advanced settings dependent on the motherboard. The reason why im asking is because I see people stating that they changed trc to 24 and trfc to 42 and some have posted twrt at 15.

I just want to know what the default numbers are to these settings. By having the base numbers it will give me an idea of where I'm at if i decided to increase the numbers but if thse numbers are based the board then I will have to find something posted on other sites if it isnt here..

I hope I make sense..

:)

Archived