Corsair Community

Silverstone TJ09 compatability

meta_mole

I'm doing a new build this summer and want to use the 620HX in the Silverstone TJ09. Would you please give me the lengths of the 8-pin CPU cable and the 24 / 20 pin MB cable? I'm planning on using the Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus. The case is 525mm tall, the PS will be mounted on the bottom, and the Asus board's 8-pin is right at the top of the board. I really want to use this PS, but I'm concerned about it in this large case.

Another question: can I invert the 620HX? If so, do you see any cooling problems with the PS if I'm drawing case air through it? I'd love to use this PS fan as an exhaust if possible (though the TJ09 does have a mesh-covered intake below the PS if the 620HX won't tolerate an inverted config).

Thanks.

Thanks, mate. Unfortunately (and why I posted in the first place), the manual doesn't list lengths for the 8-pin CPU power cable and the 20 / 24 pin MB power cable. Please advise. Thanks.
From the side of the PSU case to the end of the molex plugs, those leads are approximately 22 inches.

Archived