Corsair Community

HP-Compaq NC8430 with VS2GSDSKIT667D2?

Ssseth

Just curious if this memory will work in my HP-Compaq NC8430? I checked the Corsair memory compatibility wizard and it had my model of notebook, but it didn't have this dual RAM kit listed. My hunch is that it will work but I just wanted to check before I made the purchase.

Thanks in advance!

I was just thinking, if someone could just tell me what the model number of the modules in the kit were... then that would work and I should be able to figure it out that way.

I'm thinking they may be the VS1GSDS667D2 modules? If so they will work. :biggrin:

Part #: VS2GSDSKIT667D2

Hello thanks, yes I see that is the model of the kit (as I posted in the title of this thread). However I don't know the model number of the actual ram modules inside the kit. VS2GSDSKIT667D2 doesn't come up in the compatibility wizard for my laptop but I think that's just because it's a kit with two ram modules in it.

go with whatever the compatibility site says.

It said the VS1GSDS667D2 sticks will work. Since you said that the kit had two VS1GSDS667D2's in them. All should be good. I ordered them earlier today. Thanks again! :D:

Archived