Corsair Community

Voyager RMA request

I've got a handful of Voyagers that serve me well carting stuff to work and back, but they do get some stick though.

One of the 2gb ones died months back but I never got round to RMA'ing it as I'd already got an 8gb one. Now the 8gb seems to of died like the other, there's no LED coming on and windows refuses to detect either of them.

Is it possible to get an RMA for both please?

Cheers

Nixdorfer

p.s. I've also had to format a 2gb my GF uses a few times recently due to errors, sometimes it fails at the end so takes a couple of goes. I suspect its on its way out, is it worth sending that as well or just keep an eye on it?

• 2 weeks later...

This RMA process is crazy

I've submitted my online RMA request twice but had no reply, so I emailed the RMA request form to the warranty email address, still no reply :(

I'm losing faith in Corsair if this is how its going to be when theres a prob.

BTW your online form doesn't work right in firefox, the submit button just linked back to the homepage on my PC.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry about that but that is normal when you submit the form and our hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday threw Friday, please try to call them again at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" and do not hit any other extension or send an email to rma@corsairmemory.com along with your RMA# and ask them to check this for you.

I know the office hours but I sent the RMA request over a week ago, I waited then emailed it instead as per your suggestion for when there's no reply.

I can't email rma@corsairmemory with my RMA# as I haven't been given one yet :(

I may try ringing as a last resort but TBH I don't fancy having to call the US for something as simple as an RMA number when theres an online method.

I also checked your new xpress rma pages but it only has options for upto 2 modules and I have 3, it seems more geared up for memory then flash drives :(

So I've had to submit it twice, email it twice, once to you direct (you even replied saying I'd hear back within 48hrs). Wait over 3 weeks then ring america and chase it up because nobody can be bothered replying.... top notch service!!

I even emailed customer services but they can't be bothered replying either :sigh!:

TBH I've dealt with some dodgy firms in the past but even their CS was better than this.

Soz for the comments but I hate being messed about which is whats happening here.

Lifes to short... Corsair wins, I've had enough.

I've lost interest in sending them back. You've had my details 4 times and I've done everything by the book and got nowhere, so just can't be bothered jumping through all the hoops filling requests out yet again, then have to post them back to America at my expense when and IF I ever get a reply. I'd probably have to chase Corsair to get them back again as well.

I'm just gonna throw them in the bin and wish I'd never bought the damn things. I'll buy a brand with UK support and at least have more confidence about a usable warranty if anything goes wrong. Corsair just lost a previously happy customer and probably a handful of future ones too :(:

congratulations!

• Corsair Employees

I am verry sorry for the problems, and I do understand your frustation, but I have searched for your email address and there is no record of you sending an email. That does not mean you did not send it just I cannot find your email, because if I could I would make sure that you are taken care of.

Please please just open the last email you send and send it again to the both address I gave you before, so I can get this resolved. And let me know the date and time you sent it.

Archived