Memory Timeings

3-4-3-9

tRAS 4 tRCD 3 tRP 3

tRC 1 tWR 5 tWRWR 2

tRWT 5 tWTR 7 tWRRD 0

tRRD3 tRDRD3 tREF 0

Mem volts 2.45

Mobo Striker Extreme ver 1 bios rev 0701

Used nTune to get the mem timeings, input manually where obvious, other wise in AUTO.

??????????? After a short period of time of being on, system hangs and will not reboot untill I remove 1 stick of ram, then boots right up. Must swap the sticks in there dimm slots to get machine to reboot with both sticks, but then it hangs after a time and have to remove 1 stick for reboot. Each stick will work individually as well. Why??????????????????? $459.00 worth of ram arg!

• Corsair Employees

First thing the settings are wrong, please make sure that you get the latest bios and then load setup defaults and then set the memory Voltage to 2.4 Volts and set SLI Ready Memory to CPU 0% should be all you need to do then Disable legacy USB and test the modules 2-3 passes.

You can follow the link in my signature for the tested settings for reference.

OK:(:

Is the 3-4-3-9 correct?

I got the other settings thru useing nTune and a 3 hr tune. I'm a semi novice, is nTune useless to me? All auto ONLY?:confused:

I have as yet to update the bios, using rev 0701. This striker extreme is so damn tempremental, I've been afraid. Many peoples boards are not booting up after rev 1102 install. Thought maybe I'd get it stable first! :eek:

TY:sunglasse

Archived