Corsair Community

Rma # 1003214

After reading through these forums, and seeing the horror stories about RMA's taking weeks, if not months I just wanted to get a head start on finding the status of my RMA.

It was received yesterday according to my USPS tracking. I know the 72 hour time has not passed yet, but I'm hoping to get a head start on my weeks of e-mails.... :p: . Do I need to contact the customer service department to find out if my ram is in stock, and how long before I should receive my replacement? I work 10-12 hour days and finding the time to call customer service and wait on hold will not be an easy task.

I appreciate any help you can offer!

Regards,

Jess

I called the Customer Support at 18:00 local german time thats 9hrs time difference, so it was 9 in the morning there and i got through immediately.

So if you call early enough you should get through in no time, just call the customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" then ask for your RMA status and give them your RMA N°.

Sent an e-mail yesterday morning requesting tracking information, no reply. I called them on my way home from work today, and was told that it will ship on Thursday (I was originally told it would ship Monday, by mid-day).

I'm not feeling very confident that it'll be shipping Thursday now. :(:

Thank you ram guy! I received my tracking information today from Customer Service.. And I guess the last person I spoke with on the phone was wrong about it shipping tomorrow, as it shipped on the 30th! I should get it back tomorrow.

I just wanted to pass along the word that my experience with Corsair's RMA was a pleasant one. I was worried over nothing. Now, my freshly built PC will be back up and running, in all it's Core 2 Duo glory!

Again, Thank you!

Archived