Corsair Community

missing module still undelivered

jaysea

Ramguy

More misfortune , Got that email 18/04 from Janam Kaur which was very kind and helpful. Mentioned sending me a Usb Flash drive along with my missing module for my inconvenience. 25/04 UPS delivered the Flash

Voyager usb Drive but alas no CM 1x 1024 C Dominator. Very thankful for the

flash drive though still need my module back, My disability again makes my telephone communication very trying so I emailed Rma corsair . Still I hope you can

help me again as the Rma confided that my last emails was ending up in their

spam mail plus every Corsair consumer knows your sway borders on omnipotent !

Again please help .

My original rma : R235787 agreed 04/03 after which I sent Twin x 1024 6400CD4 , since then I`ve only

been sent 1 module even after your help another delivery error 25/04 (as explained above )still waiting for remaining module.emails to

RMA are predictably unanswered,post operative condition for throat cancer makes phoning too laboured

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but we can’t check it for you in Tech Support, please bump this in the morning and I will ask customer service to check it for you or or you can call our customer service at 888-222-4346 510-657-8747 Ext "0" after 8:00 AM Pacific Time tomorrow!

P.S. I am sure the reason the modules was just not in stock but I will ask them to contact you.

Archived