Corsair Community

Flash Voyager GT Memory Chip Information!

FREIRINEITOR

Hi to everybody.

:biggrin:

I have some questions for the Experts... :cool:

I`m preparing a review of the New Corsair Flash Voyager GT vs Corsair Flash Voyager (Clasic Line) :sunglasse and i need Know (if it is possible) the following information about the Memory Chips in the GT line:

1. What Memory Chip are used?

2. Process (80nm, 90nm, ??)

3. Manufacturer (Samsung, Hinix, ??? etc)

If is possible also know, How works the dual channel memory controller in the device!, and finally where i can find some picture of these chips.

I cannot open the device to know this info... :[pouts:

From now, thank for the info...

PS: Excuse my English

• Corsair Employees

1. What Memory Chip are used?

A: We have not specified the memory chip we used, but what would be more important with Flash would be the controller we use. I would suggest you contact our marketing and ask them for support for your review.

2. Process (80nm, 90nm, ??)

A: I would suggest you contact our marketing and ask them for support.

3. Manufacturer (Samsung, Hinix, ??? etc)

A: We manufacture All flash products with a partner in Taiwan at this time, and I am sorry I am not at liberty to discus this. I would suggest you contact our marketing and ask them for support for your review.

Please send an email to me along with your web site address and contact name and phone number and address and I will ask our marketing to help you.

Please put Att Ram Guy / Marketing in the subject line.

• Corsair Employees
Yes I got your email but I am sorry there is not enough information, and please provide your own and real contact information (Name Address and phone number & Company name) and who you purchase your products from. The Resellers name address and phone number.

Yes I got your email but I am sorry there is not ennough information, and please provide your own and real contact information (Name Address and phone number & Company name) and who you purchase your products from. The Resellers name address and phone number.

Done, sent

:):

Thank you I will get it forwarded to the right person.

Hi Again

How are you?

I sent you all information that you requested me and until now, I have not received answer :[pouts: , please, send me the information, I need it soon, because my date to publish the reviews is very close. :(:

Archived