Corsair Community

RMA #R241940, Case #111286, what's going on?

Million

Hi,

Read the posts in other threads having added to someone else's, so i've started my own...

I sent my XMS Platinum to you from the UK on 29 March, RMA #R241940, Case #111286 and haven't been contacted since. Is it standard to recieve some kind of confirmation when an RMA'd unit arrives at Corsair? If not it should be! But basically i'm wondering when to wait til before I start claiming on postal insurance. If someone could chase it up i'd be grateful - my rig's limping along on 512 at the mo...

Cheers,

Max

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I just want to say that i'm a bit disappointed that i'm required to pay through the nose to get an answer, as i'm at uni and have no land line from which to call. I thought it was Corsair's responsability to keep me updated. Also it surprises me that there's not a Corsair Europe number or something similar, as i've emailed the RMA address and got no reply

Hi RAMguy,

I spoke to the RMA dept on the phone on tuesday, and they told me they would be posting my replacement RAM back to me the following day. Do I have a tracking number for this? I've read a few posts where people have been told their RAM is being or has been dispatched when this is not true...

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that my RAM arrived today, and is working fine. I also wanted to say that I won't be buying Corsar memory again, as i've been profoundly unimpressed with the RMA service and quite amazed at the number of other people having similar problems. I suggest you sort this system out, or you will be losing customers in a business where customer loyalty is pretty important. Thanks for what help you were able to give me,

Max

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry to hear that, but we have solved most if not all of the system issues and our RMA process should be back to normal, there might be the odd one or two that slip threw but that is what we are here for. Again I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived