Corsair Community

Cables and RMAs

Countryman

It has been interesting to note the number of posters seeking extra cables and connectors. I am building the rig in my ‘profile’ and am considering the Corsair HX620W and the ******** GameXStream 600w. I was drawn by the former’s bold advertising statement of having “8 Serial ATA connectors” only to find that just three cables are supplied. I know that you can buy extra ones, but it is a lot of hassle if you live outside of the US.

The above scenario is ‘interesting’ but not a showstopper and I do have a real question. If I have a warranty problem which requires an RMA, do I have to ship the unit back to the US? I live in France and the logistics including Customs is problematic.

Cheers!

• Corsair Employees
It has been interesting to note the number of posters seeking extra cables and connectors. I am building the rig in my ‘profile’ and am considering the Corsair HX620W and the ******** GameXStream 600w. I was drawn by the former’s bold advertising statement of having “8 Serial ATA connectors” only to find that just three cables are supplied. I know that you can buy extra ones, but it is a lot of hassle if you live outside of the US.

The above scenario is ‘interesting’ but not a showstopper and I do have a real question. If I have a warranty problem which requires an RMA, do I have to ship the unit back to the US? I live in France and the logistics including Customs is problematic.

Cheers!

If you have a warranty problem with our product, the reseller might be able to handle it within a specific time frame, but after that I believe you RMA it back to us in the US. We are working on another solution but nothing is finalized at this time.

Archived