Corsair Community

RMA Expectancy?

JJones_86

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

• Corsair Employees

JJones_86

Please call our customer service on Monday and I am sure they will get your issue resolved.

JDAM

You have your own thread open please post there and let me know the RMA if you have not done so and I will be happy to check into it for you.

Yeah, well they lied. I called today and it didn't ship on Friday. I talked to someone named Joseph today and was told he would ship it next day air today and would e-mail me with the updates, and it is not 10:12PM CST, and no e-mail? What is going on?? I need this memory by the end of the week, or else I am in one heck of a bind.

This sounds a lot like my situation. Delivery confirmation showed the package was received by Corsair on April 9th. Following the directions given in this thread, I called customer service. The woman on the other end said that the system showed that they never received the package...thank goodness I paid for delivery confirmation. I gave her the tracking number, and I've now been given the same spiel...claiming it'll be shipped next-day air tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath. What has happened to Corsair's customer service? :confused:

Archived