Corsair Community

corsair support existing??

Guten1960

I have tried to contact support about memorymodules i returnd for warranty but i can not get any replay from support the memorys were sent by Fedex, and they say it is deliverd to Corsair but it happens nothing.

What to do about it!:bigeyes: :eek: :mad: :mad:

"Q: Once I have sent the part, when should I receive it (or the replacement part) back?

A: Replacement will be sent via 3-day shipping method. It will be processed by Corsair within 72 hours of when we receive it (usually sooner), or you will be contacted.":laughing:

Just read the forum customer Care and tell me this is true!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

"Q: Once I have sent the part, when should I receive it (or the replacement part) back?

A: Replacement will be sent via 3-day shipping method. It will be processed by Corsair within 72 hours of when we receive it (usually sooner), or you will be contacted.":laughing:

Just read the forum customer Care and tell me this is true!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

It's been far from true. I sent my defective product and they received it on 4/2/07. Still not shipped back to me. They keep telling me it will ship "immediately", but it doesn't happen.

• Corsair Employees

In most cases this is true however, we have had some issues that have arose and we are addressing them. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

1. We have just implemented new accounting software that has caused some issues and we are addressing them.

2. There have been some shortage of DDR2 in general of late that has also caused some delays.

3. We have identified some problems internally which we have also addressed.

Bottom line I am sorry and trust me we as company do not want to see any one having problems with our products or our service.

But if you do I would encourage you to contact our customer service by Phone at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and we will do our best to help you with any problem.

RamGuy, I'm sorry but your response doesn't ring true after looking at this forum and seeing that I am in the same boat as the rest of these customers. Corsair may make quality RAM modules, but apparently they don't feel the need to support the few that fail. 72 hours turns into 720+ with no response?

Accounting software shouldn't have anything to do with customer support. My particular issue is with DDR sticks, not DDR2. SO that leads us to believe that your 3rd point, regarding internal issues, means you don't currently have enough staff. But really, how hard would it be to send an email saying you've received a customer's RAM? ANY correspondence would show at least a good faith effort. Or you could at least respond to the ones who take the time to email rma@corsairmemory.com. This lack of customer service is unbelievable.

MC

• Corsair Employees

Can you call us at 888-222-4646 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" that will put you right to customer service and ask them to check this for you.

If you have trouble getting them you can call me at 800-205-7657 and ask for me I will make sure you get to the right person to help you.

Can you call us at 888-222-4646 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" that will put you right to customer service and ask them to check this for you.

If you have trouble getting them you can call me at 800-205-7657 and ask for me I will make sure you get to the right person to help you.

As i posted before i payed enough with fedex to ship the memorymodules to you i have maild again to rma i quit this, my modules are lost at your place and i can tell you it is the last memorys i buy from corsair so thanks for nothing and i can propably look in my stars for new modules so i closed this case and got lucky with only the lost of about 600$!!

Calling and shipping from Sweden is expensive.

So i can tell you no more Corsair!!!!!!!!!!

• Corsair Employees
Please send me an email with your contact information and the tracking number and I will see this gets resolved if it's not already done. Please send to Ramguy@corsairmemory.com and put ATT Ram Guy in the subject line and include a link to this post along with your contact information and I will see it get's done on Monday.

Please send me an email with your contact information and thew tracking number and I will see this gets resolved if it's not already done. Please send to Ramguy@corsairmemory.com and put ATT Ram Guy in the subject line and include a link to this post along with your contact information and I will see it get's done on Monday.

I have maild you with my RMA,case number and the slip from Fedex or have you blocked all customers.:confused:

I thougt the best was to type in the links from RMA but i do not get any response from them.:bigeyes:

Now there are hope i think!!

So lets see if you have any more luck then me!

Got this a few minutes ago.

"Dear Customer Service,

Please call this customer and let them know the status ASAP

Thank You!

Ram Guy

Corsair Memory Inc.

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont Ca. 94538

510-657-8747

1-800-205-7657

http://www.corsairmemory.com

http://www.asktheramguy.com "

Thanks again Ram Guy!!!

I am sorry but please re-send that email again and I will call you my self and get someone on the phone for you.

How hard can it be for RMA -division to simply send a mail and notis me about my case?????????:confused:

And they can´t say my mailfilter is the problem because i check this 5 to 6 times a day!! (All corsair`s adresses are unblocked).

I am just typing here to let others know abot the bad RMA handeling, actualy i don´t have time for this.

And as i posted before i concider my moduler lost at corsair.(I have bought new ones and they still works:eek: :eek: )

Thanks any way Ram Guy for trying i just wait and see if a mail from RMA pops up with me.

Got this today

"Hello,

If you still have any question please email me. Thank you.

Carlos"

Maild my RMA#

2 Minutes later got this.(From Carlos)

"Hello,

Sorry for the wait. I will go ahead and get it shipped out to you. Thank you."

I am this happy:D: :D: hope every thing works out now!!

I will post on this thred until i get my modules.

Yes please do let me know, and again I am sorry for the problems.

Hi Ram Guy!!

Well lets hope i get a matching pair back cos i have seen other getting unmatched back.

And i have got a new RMA-number but no new case that i can look up what is happening.

Can i check my RMA status som place?

• Corsair Employees

Please call them to check your status 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or send them an email.

And when you submitted the RMA did you request 2 CMX modules or One Twinx set? However you made the request will be what you get back. You should contact them if its not right.

Archived