Corsair Community

got approved for an RMA over 6 days ago

Precipus

I got approved for an RMA over 6 days ago, and I have contacted you via the email provided and have yet to get further instructions....am I missign a step or is corsair just trying to recover from the easter holiday?

10 volts on my 12 volt line is not going away folks!

Corsair Technical Support has sent you a message regarding Case #122991

----------------------------------

We are sorry about the issues you are having. Your RMA has been approved and will be processed by our RMA department within 24-48 hours. If you do not receive the RMA confirmation after 48 hours, please contact rma@corsairmemory.com with your Case # and full name, and we help to resolve the issue. Please note that our Customer Service hours are Monday Thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Excluding Holidays; so if its a weekend or holiday it may delay the response

Ramguy I have to tell you after discussing this with the boss (aka The Wife) we decided to deal with NewEgg for the RMA...from what we are reading, and by your admission, your company is having issues with your RMA services. I still have the 1 year free replacement warranty with them and that's the way I am going. I truly hope that you guys resolve your issues soon as this is seriously blemishing your good name. Good luck to you corsair!

Archived