Corsair Community

RMA Status #R241095 - Case # 108542

I emailed the RMA dept 2 weeks ago, they gave me the updating system speech. So I decided to be patient. However, last week, I E-Mailed them twice, no response either time. Corsair has had my memory for over 15 days, and I have not even gotten confirmation they have my memory, or where my new memory is.

I decided to post here to see if I could get a response on whats going on.

Thanks in advance.

I called the Customer Service line, the representative said mine was one of the ones that has not got converted to the new database. So I have been sitting here for 3 weeks, and if I wouldnt have called, it would have probably gotten thrown away with the old database.

Ram Guy, can you check on this. The person I talked to seemed like they had no idea what was going on, and said it could be another couple of weeks until my memory ships out. When I first started this it was going to be a 7-10 business day process. 3 weeks later, its still going to be a couple of weeks???

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Another week goes by with no memory.

I keep hearing all the issues were resolved and everything is being taken care of.

I have spoken with over a dozen representatives that are here to "help me" with no luck.

I have gotten the same run around from the Supervisor, who I talked to several times last week, and I still have not had any memory ship.

RamGuy, I dont know why you cant help us anymore, but it sure would be nice to get some answers....

The supervisor from RMA Dept called me.

He personally packaged and shipped my memory yesterday and gave me a tracking number. It will be here Friday.

Thanks for getting it taken care of. Once it got into the proper hands, it was handled very professional and prompt.

Thanks Corsair!!!!

Archived