Corsair Community

RMA #R104329 huge delay, and lack of contact?

Hi,

I returned a set of 1Gb (2x512) pc3200 XLPT memory to you last year (decemeber i believe) and was told the modules were faulty (as i had suspected) and that i could have a refund or replacement, i chose to have a refund. I was told this would be mailed to the uk in the form of a cheque.

I still haven't recieved the cheque after two months, so emailed the staff member i had spoken to and was told that the issue would be forwarded to the RMA supervisor (this was on the 28th feb) I still haven't heard anything else, or recieved my refund. Any help would be fantastic, cheers!

RwD

• Corsair Employee

I have asked the RMA supervisor to check into this ASAP and contact you.

Edit, I just spoke to our Customer Service and they told me they have processed your order and will send an email to you ASAP.

• Corsair Employee

I have sent them a message to contact you ASAP, and if you don't hear from them by tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM Pacific time please let me know and I will put my foot in someone's behind and make sure they contact you.

But I assure you there has to be some reason.

well, it was with a large ammount of hope i opened my emails this morning, sadly however, that was dashed slightly by the lack of anything corsair related.

in other words - no, i haven't been contacted by the RMA dept, or customer service dept *sigh*

RwD

*edit* The thought occurs - is either department contacting me by email, or phone? I had assumed it would be by email as that's how i had communicated so far - but if they've changed and tried to phone, i'm in lectures most of most days and so don't get chance to answer many calls. The thought hadn't occured to me before, would it be possible to specify email contact? I also prefer emails as there's a record of it afterwards! ;) *edit* My sincere apologies if this is what's been happening and it didn't occur to me before.

RwD

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry RMD I missed the part about not be able to talk, and yes I have been demanding they call the customer on the phone, but they should follow up with email.

I am sorry I dont have any information about that, but I will ask customer service to contact you tomowwor by email. Please bump this after 8:00 AM.

Archived