Corsair Community

Status of RMA#R244556

:mad: :mad: I talked with the RMA rep on Friday the 31st of March and discussed my RMA options since he told me that they did not do cross RMA shipping. I told them that this was for a critical system and it was working on 1gig of the 2gig pair and that I would overnight both sticks of memory on Monday, the 2nd of April. I was informed that the replacement would be sent on Tuesday upon receipt of my RMA and that they would overnight back to me to receive on Wednesday to limit my down time. :confused: WELL. NONE OF THAT HAPPENED. I called and emailed and they said there was a system change over and that it would be sent Wednesday to arrive on Thursday and that didnt happen either. I called again on Thursday and talked with the RMA rep and the RMA Dept Supervisor called and left a message saying that it would be sent out on Thursday and that they would inform me of a tracking number which they also did all the past times. WELL now its Friday and NO RMA. My system has been down a week and all I get is crappy substandard service. I called today to find out from some smart mouth and rude punk that he is the only person there at the company to answer phones because of a holiday.

I will never purposely buy another corsair product again with this kind of service. I purchased the memory under the preface that it was a reliable company but I have come to realize that it runs like an amature zoo. I just want to know the status of the RMA so I can get my memory back. I have lost enough money already due to Corsairs incompetence.

Good day sir!:evil: :evil:

I noticed that the "RAM Guy" has posted since I posted the above but why no comment. Is it that it is a negative post. I truely wish it wasnt but unfortunately that is what Corsair has turned my experience into. I have lost hundreds maybe even a couple thousand dollars due to the lies or at the most incompetence of the RMA team in delivering on what they promised. I have the emails to back up my claims as well which I can also post.

Thanks

LOL I wish I was but unfortunately this was taken out of a machine that I use for video resampling and editing and I was running fine on 1gig but had to send both sets in since they are "mathed" pairs. One machine down slows down work and extends the time back to customer and that can hurt a small business.

To be fair and honest I thought I would follow up.

I have finally received my rma back with an apologetic email from the RMA which I appreciate. I do understand the problems when moving to new systems but I still feel that the ball was dropped somewhere. I appreciate the honesty of the staff and will probably continue to do business with Corsair if however very cautiously and for non critical systems.

Thank you

you know I see two huge flaws here. One they did the change over during a holiday which usually disrupts stuff like this anyways so we got a double whammy in delays. Secondly they seem to have killed the old RMA system they were using before they got the new one up and running smoothly. I dunno, I thought Corsair was a bigger name than this, and they would have there act together when it came to something like this. We all could get the same type of service from a no-name company. Not pointing fingers @ any one person, but this is ludacris!

• Corsair Employees
Well I agree with you to some extent, but there are other parts of our accounting system that require the system to moved when all operations are ceased. Other wise there would be interruptions during normal operations. And again I am sorry for the inconvenience but please if there is some problem, call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and they will do their best to help you.

Archived