Corsair Community

rma# R241632

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we are no longer able to check RMA status, please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or 510-657-8747 Ext "0". Monday Threw Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Excluding Holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

This will be the last product i buy from corsair! I find that there costumer service is horrible. My memory was received by Corsair 3-27-07 and everytime i get ahold of customer service i am told a lie, first they didnt receive my product, then it was there new database to blame, then my memory was suppossed to ship on 4-16-07, then 4-25-07 and overnight at that and finally i was told my memory was out of stock and that it will ship on the 3rd of may. Do i believe this hell no. What i believe is that if i wanted to buy some Corsair memory anywhere in the United States that they would gladly take my money and send my product ASAP. this is concerning RMA# 1000915 and you can just send my money back because even if i do get my memory i doubt i will even open it.:evil: :evil: :evil:

I find myself to be easy going for the most part and this post is out of character for me, but enough is enough this is without a doubt the worst customer service ive ever had. Corsair thanks for nothing.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about the problems you have seen from us and I have sent Customer Service a message to contact you.

Actually CSG just sent me a message and tell me that your RMA was delivered, if not you need to call them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and ask them.

• Corsair Employees
No worries I understand, trust me there is no one as pushy as me about getting things done, ask my co-workers. I drive them nuts LOL! Any way let me know if you have any questions!

Archived