Corsair Community

TurboFlash USB Memory Stick Problem

I recently purchased a TurboFlash 512k with Readyboost support. I plugged it in into an AMD 4200x2 1Gig Vista Home Premium computer and had assumed it was working using Readyboost since it occasionally flashed. However, yesterday I unplugged it from the computer and plugged in another USB memory stick (Corsair) when I was given the option to utilize the stick with Readyboost.

When I plugged the TurboFlash back into the system, it now registers but when clicked on reports "Inaccessible Function" and I am unable to save, read or otherwise modify it.

There doesn't appear to be any forum information on this problem. Also, I plugged the unit into my work computer (XP Home) and while it registers, I am unable to access it (Drive Not Accessible).

Please help.

• Corsair Employees
If you have the drive setup for Readyboost you cannot access it and store information. It is used for Readyboost feature only. You can deactivate the Readyboost feature in the orginal PC that you installed it in and then you may use it as a regular removeable storeage device. Either Readyboost or removeable storage , not both.

Archived