Corsair Community

1 Cm2x1024-6400c4 Dimm "d.o.a."

I purchased a matched memory pair kit with 2 CM2X1024-6400C4 DIMMS and one of the memory sticks doesn't work at all. One of them works good (by itself) while the other doesn't work in any slot. I've exhausted all my options and I'm really frustrated. I'm running the most current BIOS, fyi. I'm hoping I can get my CM2X1024-6400C4 matched memory pair replaced because I'm positive that one of my sticks is dead... Please help! Thank you

edit-

The product is TWIN2X2048-6400C4

Tech Support Express didn't work using post #... Only get this error-

Server Error in '/' Application.

Nullable object must have a value.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.

Source Error:

Line 55: lblRam.Text = c_case.MemoryAltDesc;

Line 56: } else {

Line 57: cmMemory m = new cmMemory(c_case.MemoryID.Value);

Line 58: lblRam.Text = m.Memory;

Line 59: }

Source File: e:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tools\helpdesk\ram_support_h.aspx.cs Line: 57

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.]

System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource) +48

System.Nullable`1.get_Value() +17

helpdesk_ram_support_h.db_case() in e:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tools\helpdesk\ram_support_h.aspx.cs:57

helpdesk_ram_support_h.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tools\helpdesk\ram_support_h.aspx.cs:31

System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

• 3 weeks later...
I sent in my defective memory on Mon. 4/16 and they are suppose to take 2 days to arrive. I'm just curious how long it usually takes to get the replacement memory back after they receive and test the defective memory? Also, will they send me an email about estimated arrival or any relevant information about my memory, because I never even got an email for an rma #? I had to call the 800 number to get it... It would be nice if I knew the progress. RMA # 130562. Thank you

Archived