Corsair Community

Bad hx 620

wright824

I recently got a hx 620 and I got horizontal lines on my monitor and my cc memory voltage regulators display did not work. I put my pc power and cooling back in and everything is fine. I got it from newegg and i don't know if I want to exchange it for another unit. Any suggestions? Rich

I noticed that there may be combatability issues with the hx 620 and my asus p4p800-e deluxe. Is this true and if so what should I do about the power supply? I bought it from newegg and they want a 25.00 restocking fee plus shipping back to them. Help

• Corsair Employees
I noticed that there may be combatability issues with the hx 620 and my asus p4p800-e deluxe. Is this true and if so what should I do about the power supply? I bought it from newegg and they want a 25.00 restocking fee plus shipping back to them. Help

It shouldn't be incompatible, but that is an older motherboard, going on 3-4 years now, so we don't really have a lot of testing on it. A lot of those require a -5V rail, which anything at ATX 2.0 or newer doesn't have.

We'd be more than happy to RMA it for you if you'd like to try another. It's definitely possible you just got a bad unit.

If you want to start the RMA process, use the TSXPress: http://tsxpress.corsairmemory.com

Archived