Corsair Community

Not getting any reply's.

sjoe

Hello,

First of all, I have sent about 5 or 6 e-mails to corsair ( info@corsairmemory.com, customerservice@corsairmemory.com, ramguy@corsairmemory.com, rma@corsairmemory.com, warranty@corsairmemory.com ) (ramguy just once though) and I haven't got any reply ever since.

I had a broken part before, sent an email with the details and got a reply within 24 hours by sending me the shipping information. Everything went well, I sent my bad part and got a brand new one a week later. Now another part has bad sectors ( see attachment ) and I've been mailing for over 2 months now without any reply/answers back.

I hope you can imagine I'm getting pretty pissed by not getting any reply back for over 2 months now. ( on the site you claim to answer within 24 hours )

-----

First email I've sent

Goodday,

I noticed my computer was getting slower and began to crash suddenly when running programs. I ran some tests on my RAM modules and found they have some bad sectors, and I'll provide you the information that probably makes it easier for you to test the module as well. 

Failing Address                   Good       Bad            ERRbits

0000ad51bc8    173.0MB    44a1ffb7  44a1ff97     00000020
0000d02b13c    208.6MB    c5a2d7e7 c522d6e7   00000000
0000ad51bc8    173.0MB    d86b247c  d86b245c  00000020

I already have sent you a module back a year ago, I recieved a new part which I haven't  had any problems with and I was very pleased with the service you offered. 

Information about the RAM module

VALLUESELECT

VS512MB400

0601064-0  -854265

Personal information

Patrick van der Rijst
Gasthuisstraat 15
4001 BD Tiel
The Netherlands
+31653731575
patrickvdr@hotmail.com

I hope to get a reply soon.

Regards,

Patrick van der Rijst

Hopefully I AM getting help this time.

Patrick (The Netherlands)

ALL RMA.doc

Great! I just got this email

Hi Patrick, 

We are currently going threw a few changes and will have the new systems up on Monday. Please allow 48 hours for us to process.  Thank you 

Ps.  We apologize for the delay.

RMA Support 

I am really not getting satisfied at all by getting this information.

First you're letting me wait 2 months before getting any reply back on my emails, now when I am finally getting an email it says I have to wait even longer..

I do expect a better service than you offered before by treating your customers like this.

I don't live in the USA, so that'll be a high phonebill.. did want to let you know I stil did not get any shipping information. Can't you check why they still haven't looked into this instead of calling customer service?

Done.

Failing Address                   Good       Bad            ERRbits

0000ad51bc8    173.0MB    44a1ffb7  44a1ff97     00000020
0000d02b13c    208.6MB    c5a2d7e7 c522d6e7   00000000
0000ad51bc8    173.0MB    d86b247c  d86b245c  00000020

I already have sent you a module back a year ago, I recieved a new part which I haven't  had any problems with and I was very pleased with the service you offered. 

Information about the RAM module

VALLUESELECT

VS512MB400

0601064-0  -854265

Personal information

Patrick van der Rijst
Gasthuisstraat 15
4001 BD Tiel
The Netherlands
+31653731575
patrickvdr@hotmail.com

I hope to get a reply soon.

Regards,

Patrick van der Rijst

Also CC'd it to you.

The RMA department has sent out the email with RMA number and shipping instructions. Please let me know if you have receieved it.

Got a reply from you.. which did not contained any RMA number or shipping information.

Dear Valued Customer,

I am sorry about the issues you are having, I think it would be best to go ahead and replace the module for you. Please go to http://corsair.com/corsair/rma_request.html and fill out the form with all the required information. In the "Ticket#/PostID#" field please enter "99999" for your authorization. If after 1 day or 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, you do not get the RMA please send an email to  warranty@corsairmemory.com and we will help to resolve it.

Best regards,

Ram Guy
Corsair Memory Technical Support

Corsair Memory, Inc. 
46221 Landing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538

510-657-8747 

www.asktheramguy.com

sent an email back and filled in the form via the website.

I'm sorry to say that I'm getting really tired of this. I've sent the rma request form about 5 times, and sent it just now from the website again. You're saying that if I don't get any response within 24 hours I should email  warranty@corsairmemory.com, I hope you have read on the forum ( http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59206 ) that I've already emailed everyone, including warranty@corsairmemory.com several times

"Thank you

Thank you for submitting your request for an RMA number. We will process your request and respond within 24 hours."

I hope so.

The reason why I'm posting this here is for me to check it later again.

Okay, I did got an email ( was in my junk mail )

Dear: Patrick Van Der Rijst

We are sorry to see you are experiencing problems with one of our products.
Below are the details of your return request: 

Returning Qty: 1
Returning Part #: VS512MB400
RMA Number: R229274

Warranty Return Address:

Corsair Memory, Inc.
RMA Dept.
Attn: RMA# R229274
46221 Landing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 657-8747

** PLEASE FOLLOW THE ATTACHED RETURN INSTRUCTIONS ** 

Thanks again for choosing Corsair Memory, we look forward to supporting all
of your future memory needs! 

Sincerely,

Customer Service-RMA Department
TF - 888-222-4346
rma@corsairmemory.com

Just one thing, there is no attachment :/

I've already set it as 'no junk mail' but there is no attachment..

Archived