Corsair Community

Loose Connection

macintel

2 GB flash connector is loose. Gentle handling is required each time I plug and unplug it. Even then, connection is lossy. The autoplay re-appears a few times and I have to ridiculously type with one hand and hold the flash drive steady with the other. Is it possible for return? Also, how long before the RMA expires once it's issued? :sigh!:

• Corsair Employees
It takes 24-48 Hours Excluding weekends and Holidays to get the RMA processed, if you don’t here from them by Wednesday Morning I would suggest calling them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "0" and I am sure they will get you taken care of rinky tink!

I called the 888 number and the operator gave me an RMA number 1000494. I'm not confident it's valid, because she never asked about my Post ID or my issue with the flash memory. I just told her that I needed an RMA for my 2GB flash drive. Can you check the validity of the RMA number?

She also said that I should receive an email containing the RMA, but I haven't seen any emails from Corsair in my Inbox. I called at 2:30 PM today and it's already well into the late evening and nothing yet. In addition, I've just submitted an Excel RMA request form to warranty@corsairmemory.com

Your response is appreciated :laughing:

• Corsair Employees
Please either call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 and dial "0" or follow the link in my signature "If you have submitted the RMA using the on line form and have not got a reply!" and send them a email request to check this for you. Our hours are Monday Thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday Threw Friday excluding weekends and holidays.

Archived