Corsair Community

Ran MemTest and came up with Errors

zliptak

However, I might have filled out the form for the last set of RAM wrong. Its CMX1024-3200v5.1 yet at the Tech Support Express, there is no option for just CMX1024-3200, it has a bunch of suffix's like PT, C2, PRO, and a combo of all of those. Which one should I choose?

**EDIT**

I just searched the version # in google and it came back with a result saying it was the PRO edition. Is this correct? I think when I did the Tech Support Express I entered in C2. Will this have any affect on the RMA process? I still have not received a number for this set of RAM while the others were given a RMA # in less than 5 minutes.

Alright, so now I have submitted 3 diffrent RMA's for this one set of RAM. And have not gotten a confirmation email back with the RMA number yet.

117068 is the latest case # using TWINX2048-3200, which is the correct one according to what you have told me.

Can you speed this process up? Yesterday I got the RMA number for the 2 other sets of RAM in under 10 minutes.

Thanks for all your help,

Zach!

What should I do about the other RMA's that I submitted with the wrong part information? Just let them be? Or should I call and inform them that those case#'s are no longer necessary and that only the latest one needs a RMA number?

Alright, well I sent them all out today. Somehow I was assigned 2 RMA #'s for each request that I submitted.. but thanks again for all your help RAM GUY. Ill post back once I get them returned and let you know if it went alright.

Your help was much appreciated!

Zach

I did that and they just said to use the 2nd set of automatically generated RMA numbers that were on the generated shipping label. They had the case #'s on them, so if they for some reason don't match, they can reference the case #'s.

Archived