RMA R240380 Update? (plz)

ScarabJsy

Hi thanks.

The tracking number is RI771480057GB

I found the following on the USPS site tracker service

Track & Confirm

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: RI77 1480 057G B

Your item was delivered at 10:22 AM on March 23, 2007 in FREMONT, CA 94538.

Can you investigate please?

Many thanks.

Mark

• Corsair Employees

Please call our customer service and ask them to check this for you, 888-222-4346 Ext "0" and I am sure they will do their best to help you.

I did send them an email but I would still call them.

Sorry Ramguy, i'm in Jersey, Channel Islands UK (10 miles from France), which New Jersey was named after :sunglasse

but i'm scottish :D: (work that out)

Anyway, i'm gonna call right now as soon as I work out the International code.

Cheers.

Mark

Hi Ramguy. I cannot apparently call the number you gave above. I've been told by the local operator that it's some sort of freephone number, so instead of getting through, i'm reaching a number in France. The operator cannot connect me.

Is there any chance you could double check this situation for me, or give me another number that will work from UK. Another (ramless) day has almost passed for me and I was hopefully expecting my memory returned about now. Instead i'm getting nowhere fast. My job involves repairing warranty notebooks and screens for a company I won't mention, and know too well how frustrating these sort of things can get.

Help!

Kind regards

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ramguy. After failing to be able to call up (i'm from UK), I asked for help and got the following email from rmaservice@corsairmemory.com on 03/04/07

Hi Mark,

We have received your package RMA# R240380. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to send a replacement. Thank you.

RMA SERVICE

I've since emailed twice to the same address requesting a tracking number, or for communication regarding the status of my RMA and heard nothing. Time yet again is ticking and its almost a month since I sent the memory away initially. I'm getting pretty worried not only because the memory is expensive, but because of lack of feedback for the RMA dept.

Please, please can you investigate or give someone a nudge to see what is happening for me? I'm in a different time zone, but on the same planet :)

Thanks Ramguy

Kind regards

Mark

Hi Ramguy still heard zilch either on here or from email. I am now getting really angry at the situation. I can't call due to time differences and the number doesn't work, I get no response via email and I still do not have a tracking number or any other information since an acknowledgement of receiving my expensive memory kit. I am really struggling on 1 meg of borrowed ram and the timescale of the whole thing is really getting beyond a joke. I know you guys make the best ram by far, but it should be backed up with the best support that some of the smaller companies offer by default. Please will you take five minutes to find out where my ram is, what has happened, or when I will expect it back.

Please for the last time.

Kind regards

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

16th April you post this? it's 26th April now. it's over a month and heard absolute zero from your people. You are the only person who's responded to me, and for that i'm grateful.

I'm still stuck with a borrowed 1gb of ram, and would really like my RAM back as I feel this timespan is frankly beyond a joke.

Can you please have someone email me immediately on this please before I take legal action.

Thanks again.

Mark

Archived