Corsair Community

Does Corsair have a number I can call? This is rediculous!

akijikan

This RMA process is downright frustrating. There should just be a number I can call and do some troubleshooting with and determine if an RMA is required. If that were the case the whole process would take 30 minutes tops.

But no.

I have to post here and wait all weekend (I know people need time off...so hire more than one person!) for my post to get missed by RAMGUY on monday so that I have to bump it monday night and RAMGUY can finally say "okay, lets do an RMA" when if that's all that was needed, I should have just been able to submit an RMA request myself...so glad I waited to hear from RAMGUY.

So I submitted a RMA last night. I filled out the form and submitted. At which point I was taken back to the front page. No confirmation page. No e-mail stating my request had gone through. No nothing. So I had no idea it had been successfully submited. However...after 24 hours it infact appears that it has not. Which means I have now WASTED 5 days of my time trying to get this RMA and it'll probably be another 24 hours before I hear back from the e-mail I'm about to write.

At this point it is plain that Corsair either doesn't care (which I doubt). Or Corsair does not want to make the investment necessary to provide prompt and responsive customer care. Corsair costs more, and I pay that price willingly because I know I can expect higher quality and I get what I thought was a good warranty. However, it seems that isn't the case. I WILL be looking around next time I buy ram (soon, and often).

I came to the same conclusion. The way the information is WRITTEN leads you to believe that contacting the Ram guy IS the first step and if you by pass it... you will not be able to RMA. I have done the exact same thing as the guy posting here.... wasted 5 days...

I WILL NOT BE BUYING CORSAIR MEMORY AGAIN!!! Wether its my fault for miss understanding or yours for bad representation... I dont care. The fact that more then one person has done the same thing and I would venture to say its happened before.

As he so well put it... to spend more for the best and then have to go thru this.... is just not acceptable.

• Corsair Employees

Well I am sorry that you are having a problem, but the phone number is posted in several places, and we are happy to help you in any way.

The number is 800-205-7657 for Tech support or 888-222-4346 for customer service.

????????????????????

of embarrasment!

Did you get a hold of our customer service?

Actually my e-mail bounced because I typed it wrong, but I didn't noticed because I've been so busy with work (in customer service no less!). I'm submiting an e-mail right now. Thanks for following up. And thanks for your understanding.

Archived