Corsair Community

Rma# R236383

samsagaz

Hi RAM GUY, can you please provide me status of my RMA #R236383?. I wonder if you have received it. You will receive it via USPS EMS, attached to the box (in the outside) you will get customs paper, when ship it back to me need to put again outside the box, so i dont will pay custom taxes.

USPS Tracking # EE034178974AR

Hey Ram Guy today i travel 600km to pick up the goods :(

UPS dont send the memory to my house, i need to pick it up directly from customs (on Buenos Aires City). After like 2 hours of paperwork the customs open the box and i noticed that Corsair send me Just ONE Memory stick , i checked the box label/invoice and i noticed that Corsair just sent one memory instead the two. I having problem with the 2 modules not just one and i sent to Corsair the 2 twin modules to get replaced for 2 matched stick to use it as Dual Channel.

Well, i want to get the other module back but is impossible via UPS or DHL or other currier, i just can received it this time via USPS Air or USPS EMS, i cant travel again 600km to pick up the module! i really dont understand why send me just one instead the 2 that i sent to you :(

Please ask the factory if is possible to fix that problem.

Email received, they told me that sent me a new module today, but dont know if they send it to me via USPS or UPS :( i really cant travel 600km AGAIN to pick up the module!!!

please can you ask that?

i really will appreciate if send it via USPS. is the only way that can arrive to my city, instead Buenos Aires

cant beliave it, sent it to me via UPS AGAIN!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGG

last time i spend more than 150USD to pick up 1GB of memory

its amazing. never will send again an memory to warranty, if purchase a new pair will save half of money!

really dont understand why dont ask me before send the modules, i alredy told that get some problems to pick up the other module :(

Archived