Corsair Community

Fragile Flash Voyager

Hello! I bought a 4Gb Flash Voyager a few weeks ago. It looked very rugged with the rubber coating, also its supposed to be rugged according to your homepage.

However after about 1-2 weeks normal use (inserting into USB-ports, carrying around neck, in bag (always with cap on!)) the connector has become floppy. The flash memory still works as usual but the connector is floppy and loose so its more or less constantly bent in one direction. With cap on it looks like a little banana!!

If nececarry I can send pictures.

Im worried that it may just be just luck that it still works and that eventually the internal connectors/soldering will break since it bends a little every time you insert it into an USB-port even though Im careful like an eye-surgeon every time nowadays :-)

Is it supposed to be like this or have I got an especially fragile part??

sincerely

Anders Espefält

• Corsair Employees
You must have a security setting as that is an on line form. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! And please note that you are from the forum!

Its not a security setting! When I press the submit form button it says that the information will be sent via email and when I press continue it says that I dont have an emailprofile in Microsoft Outlook. (I use Eudora).

Cant I just mail you the same information in a normal way?

Anders

• Corsair Employees
What I am telling you is that is an on-line form it will only use an email client if you have a security setting that blocks it. Please use the form like I gave you or you can get the PDF version and fax it or call them at 888-222-4346.

Archived