Corsair Community

One Dimm of CMX1024-3200C2 v1.2 FAIL..

Winterssp

Hi im new in this forum, im from Spain i buy a dual channel kit of Corsair TwinX2048-3200C2 v1.2. (Black)

I tested both dimms separately and "one" no pass MEMTEST v_1.70 at default condition, i tested at 2-3-3-6 with 2,75 V with CPC 2T in my DFI nF4 Ultra-D, one its perfect in all test, and the other one fails in all test.

I need to course an RMA..?

Regards from Madrid City (SPAIN), and sorry for my english...

866166138_IMG_7125r.jpg.5f4448c37584aac84617f96d24bef35f.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.K tomorrow i did the RMA, one question Corsair has any Factory in Europe or only in USA..?, then I must shipping to:

Corsair Memory

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont, CA 94538

I must pay the shipment to USA.. and some special form to send it...?

Thanks again for your faster support and help...

Best regards from Spain

Hi, again, i don't know the name of RESELLER, because this Dual Channel Kit was a personal gift, then i don't know the name of the Store.

Due to this i did the RMA personally, and i sent to you personally... NO PROB FOR THIS I HOPE..?

One question how much cost aprox. the shipment to the factory... from Spain to USA, i need to send in any especial box or container, and by any special postal mail (DHL, UPS, ....) or i can send by spanish post mail..?

Thanks again for your faster reply, and pardon for all question...

Kind regards from Spain.....

• Corsair Employees
You can use any method you like, but I would suggest using UPS or a shipper that will give you tracking information of your package. And I am sorry I have no idea how much it will cost. Just send the request to us and our Customer Service can help you with any other questions you might have.

RAM Guy today afternoon Spanish time 21:40 I received the RMA number:

Returning Qty: 1

Returning Part #: TWINX2048-3200C2

RMA Number: R241332

Warranty Return Address:

Corsair Memory, Inc.

RMA Dept.

Attn: RMA# R241332

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 657-8747

Tomorrow i will send the Modules..

THANKS A LOT TO ALL SUPPORT CORSAIR MEMBERS...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ram Guy, why don`t send a confirmation email if the memory they have arrived to RMA DEPT....????? , i have consulted the UPS web Track and Confirm shipping page, with this Receipt NUMBER: RR31 8877 803E S and appear: "RECEIVED".

if they (RMA DEPARTMENT), have received the Dual Channel kit, it less than it can do is to send a mail to the client, confirming the shipment.....

RR31 8877 803E S

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do

Can you confirm this or i must write an email to RMA adress mail...?

Thanks again

i send them an email like earlier post..... it was sent 01/April/2007 to RMA email: (rma@corsairmemory.com) account, i waiting for its answer.......

I can`t contact by phone because i don`t understand well english, and mean an international calls (expensive from Spain); i can write and speak but its difficult to me to listen english, unless somebody speaks Spanish. LOL

Thank RAM GUY, thanks for all your help...again...

Regards from Spain..

I send an email to you and RMA today, because i received an email from RMA SERVICE. that confirm the shipping its not received by RMA Dept..

But the UPS tracking and confirm page says that:

Label/Receipt Number: RR31 8877 803E S

Detailed Results:

Delivered, March 29, 2007, 12:36 pm, FREMONT, CA 94538

Arrival at Unit, March 29, 2007, 12:36 pm, FREMONT, CA 94538

YOU CAN CHECK THIS if you put this number in the TRACK AND CONFIRM. UPS PAGE INFO:

RECEIPT NUMBER: RR31 8877 803E S

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelDetail.do

Waiting your reply....

Thanks Ram Guy, yesterday night at 23:00 (Spanish local time), more or less i received a call from RMA Dept, i was talking with him (Don't remember the name) in Spanish :eek: . All its o,k NOW, he has my RMA number and in the next days probably RMA Dept. shipping to me a new memory kit of TwinX2048- 3200C2.

Thanks again RAM GUY to you.... and to all members of Corsair Memory INC.

Greetings .... from Madrid City (Spain)....:):

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Archived