Corsair Community

Rma #r236010

RaLX

Hi RAM GUY, can you please provide me status of my RMA #R236010?. It was delivered by Fedex on Monday with Tracking #706799850421.

I don't know if I'll receive information when the RMA have been processed.

Thank you.

I am sorry we have not received your RMA as of yet, do you have tracking information from the shipper you used?

I wrote you the tracking number in my previous post, the direct link is:

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcomreg&cntry_code=ve&language=english&tracknumbers=706799850421

There's even a signature proof there.

Thank you.

Please call our Customer Service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 and ask them to check that for you.

I will send them an email for you as well or you can to rma@corsairmemory.com

Customer Service phones has spanish support? because I'm not good talking in english, just writing it (hardly) :sigh!:

For the moment I'm writing to that email address.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've received two days ago my replacement memory but now It doesn't work stable, Memtest shows lot of errors :confused: and computer only boot on 533 to end with a BSOD of Windows.

I can't afford another RMA.... I'm trying to find another PC to test the new modules to see if they're bad or what.

BTW I'm using Intel MB 946GZIS and CPU Core 2 Duo E6300.

Can you tell me our modules part# (How To Read the Memory Label) and the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Hi, sorry for the late, the part # is XMS5402v7.1

I tried Auto settings and don't boot, then tried 667 Mhz and don't boot, finally with 533 Mhz at 4-4-4-12 and 5-5-5-15 boot but Windows crash during start up.

Thanks.

What is the processor and motherboard amke and model?

Motherboard Intel D946GZIS with processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6300.

Still I haven't been able to prove them to confirm or discard compatibility problems.

Archived