Corsair Community

Rma# R236003

Please let me know the status on this RMA. I don't want to be a victim of a long RMA because I have a brand new computer collecting dust. I wasted a month believing that it could not be the memory and I am pretty upset for paying for bad memory that is getting so many horrible reviews.

This is my first time using Corsair and after reading so many bad reviews on my particular memory, it is making me sick. I cannot believe people are getting so many bad sticks of the TWINX2048 XMS2 PC6400 memory. I watched the price on this stuff plummet in the last month and I'm already mad that I paid what I did for it.

I paid extra for priority shipping because it is ridiculous to have a 100% brand new computer sitting here. I am really sick due to so many bad reviews on this memory. Not even a lifetime guarantee makes it better if people are getting their second and third sets and they are bad, much less dieing after 3 weeks!

• Corsair Employees
We have not got your RMA as of yet, and you have to take a few things into consideration when you look at this forum, the users that are here because they had some questions or problem, and we sell more than 10,000 of this part alone a week so there are bound to be some having trouble, but if you take into account the number of module we sell the number of users having problems is quite small.

How can you not have my RMA when I already got the RMA authorization and I shipped priority and it was delivered Friday 03/09/07? Do you mean that it has not been processed yet? It is probably just being processed but tonight will make the 72 hours that it has been with Corsair. I ship about 50 packages a day and I do have the tracking number. I'll wait another day or two and then ask to see if you can look it up for me.

Thanks for comforting me with your reply also. It is just hard when I put so much time and money into a new build. I know that you guys will get it right so I'll be more patient.

Archived