Corsair Community

problem with 2 x vs512mb400

dlwoaud

i need to get warranty service for my memory sticks

part number vs512mb400 x 2

it gave me blue screen occasionally and can't install games and crash during playing games.

i tried with my brother memory, it works fine.

please send me the instruction for warranty.

• Corsair Employee
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

mb model is ecs 755-a2

cpu is amd 64 3200 754socket

i never changed fsb setting or bios setting.

they are setted to default.

ps. like i mentioned on other post, computter works fine with brothers memory sticks, but with these memory stick it is not working well.

my brother's memory is same model as what i have now.

• Corsair Employee
It is very unlikely that both modules go bad at the same time. Please test the modules one at a time in the same memory slot. If one works and the other fails, then we will need to replace both of them for you; however, if you get errors with both of them then that would usually suggest other problem.

It is very unlikely that both modules go bad at the same time. Please test the modules one at a time in the same memory slot. If one works and the other fails, then we will need to replace both of them for you; however, if you get errors with both of them then that would usually suggest other problem.

I tested again with your instruction. Tested one at a time, and one of memory are giving me blue screen and unstable. but the other was okay to got me into windows and install game and play....

Archived