Corsair Community

Need help with an RMA over a month old

Pharox

Here is the situation. I will copy and paste when i sent stuff from emails.

Dear Valued Customer, Your RMA request was received on 1/2/2007 5:17:18 PM.

Soon after that i got.

This message is to inform you that your Corsair RMA Number for this case is R217524. Please use this RMA Number when returning products to Corsair.

I mailed my twin 1gig ram sticks back a few days later. I have called over 10 times to the tech support with no one ever answering the phone and no one will ever return my messages.

This is probably the worst customer service I have ever received from a company ever. I hope some here can help me. I just want my memory sticks replaced. They were only like 9 months old before they broke. That is not very good.

Please if some can help me fix this I really need my memory sticks.

I just wanted to add that I did get through one time and about 3 to 4 weeks ago and the lady on the phone said they did receive the package. I don't want you to pull the some stunt you seem to with other people by saying you have not recieved the package. She even told me that they were still looking at them so I had assumed it was going to be sent back to me in a couple of days.

• Corsair Employees

First thing, I have no exacuse and I cannot explain what happened, but I have talked to Customer Service and they promised me they would get you a set of modules over nighted ASAP and they are supposed to call you and let you know what is going on.

So on our behalf I do appoligize and we will take care of it right away.

First thing, I have no exacuse and I cannot explain what happened, but I have talked to Customer Service and they promised me they would get you a set of modules over nighted ASAP and they are supposed to call you and let you know what is going on.

So on our behalf I do appoligize and we will take care of it right away.

Thank you so much i will give an update when i get them.

Archived