Corsair Community

RMA Request and question

Greetings,

I have Twinx2048-3200C2 in which one module has failed. I started getting Windows errors like mad, ran Memtest86, and one of the two modules fails in all four slots producing thousands of errors, the other functions fine in all four slots.

My question relates to trying to use the online RMA request form. It asked for several sets of numbers, all of which I could supply except the serial numbers - they don't appear on the stickers on the modules as described. I bought this memory new from Zipzoomfly less than a year ago, did not remove any stickers or anything, but cannot find the serial to enter into the box on the Express RMA page.

Help!

Can I request and RMA directly here?

Many thanks.

Let's get them replaced, please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace them or it.

Excuse my poor ettiquette. I did not mean to unnecessarily bump.

I cannot find a serial number to use for the modules on the stickers. I do have a copy of the original UPC bar code that cae on the package - it was used for the rebate. Is that number below the bar code the serial number?

Thanks, and again apologies for bumping.

No its not required and some of the older modules may not have SN#'s dont worry about it.

OK. I submitted an RMA request via the link you provided. Will I receive a confirmation email? The page errored using IE, but returned me to the Corsair Home Page after using Firefox.

Archived