Corsair Community

Asus P5B E plus & TWIN2X2048-6400C4

Paul_at_home

• Corsair Employees
They will run great just get the latest bios and then load setup defaults and set the memory voltage to 2.0 Volts and set the modules to the tested settings and you should be good to go. And if you add to what you have they should all be the same part# and revision and you may need to run the memory frequency at DDR667 with four modules installed.

They will run great just get the latest bios and then load setup defaults and set the memory voltage to 2.0 Volts and set the modules to the tested settings and you should be good to go. And if you add to what you have they should all be the same part# and revision and you may need to run the memory frequency at DDR667 with four modules installed.

I have the same question: Does it start-up with these memories even the BIOS is old? Till now I have tried with some Kingmax mem but after a while I discovered that these mem are the cause for non-booting at all.

I have the same question: Does it start-up with these memories even the BIOS is old? Till now I have tried with some ******** mem but after a while I discovered that these mem are the cause for non-booting at all.

I bought them It doesn't boot up at all! I am angry!:mad:

Archived