Corsair Community

Very disappointed

GrumpySalt

I have been a long time user of Corsair memory, with many of my computers happily running Corsair RAM after years of constant use. So it was a simple choice when it came time to purchase several thumb drives. I chose the 1Gb Flash Voyager and bought two in March 2006. About 9 months later, one of the drives started to act up, failing to read, appearing as a different type of drive, etc. Shortly thereafter, my other drive started doing the same thing. I contact the RAM guy, followed all the suggestions, downloaded the recovery app, all to no avail. I filed for an RMA on 12/15/06 and was issued case #37723, RMA #R213800. I printed out the shipping label from the website, boxed up the two drives and mailed them via USPS Priority. Then I waited. And waited. Earlier this month (February) I called the Customer Support # and was told my drives had never arrived (a common story it seems, from what others have posted here). The pleasant lady on the phone told me I was pretty much SOL since I sent them USPS and didn't have a tracking #. My mistake for trusing the USPS and Corsair shipping/receiving that my box would arrive safely. On Feb 20, as a next-to-final effort, I filled out the customer support form on the website explaining the entire situation and requisting assistance. I have heard nothing since and I am begining to think I never will. This is my final option. Can you offer any suggestions or do I throw in the towel?

• Corsair Employees

I am very sorry that this has happened, but I did just check and we have not got your RMA as of about 11:15 AM this morning. However, I would suggest contacting the USPS office and see if there is anything they can do.

I would say that, I had someone call the other day and ask me if there RMA was still valid after 15 Months, intrigued I asked him why or what this was about. He then told me that his RMA he sent in 15 months before was returned to him and was never delivered to us, and wanted to know if he could still send it in. So don’t give up but for sure check with the post office and see if they can trace the package for you.

Archived